Comment on page
Working with baseline images
Baseline approval flow
- 1.On the first run of Lost Pixel, you will always get visual snapshots to be added to the platform as a baseline.
- 2.After each new run, you will have a couple of options for the actions to be performed on the images:
- 1.Remove image(if it has been deleted from visual tests)
- 2.Approve the new baseline of the existing image(if the visual snapshot changed in a way we expected it to change)
- 3.Reject the new baseline(this does not affect the baseline and is done for informational purposes to identify for future reviewers that that snapshot is a result of a regression)
- 3.After you approve all images for the particular build on the Lost Pixel Platform, we will automatically make the status check on GitHub green.
- 4.If they are not introducing changes that affect the front end, your subsequent commits shall be green on the Lost Pixel Platform and GitHub.
- 5.When regression has happened, there will be a red status check on GitHub and Lost Pixel Platform - fix it on the side of the product, commit the code, and the new build of Lost Pixel Platform shall be green again.